Saturday, August 8, 2015

Faith in God

This evening as I was studying my Bible, I was doing some thinking. Thinking about the importance of sharing Jesus with others. However, a question came to mind: " how am I going to share Jesus when I am far away from everyone around me?" Just then an idea came to my mind. What if I were to do an audio recording of myself preaching? So I got my phone out and began  with prayer and to share the Word of God. I must admit that when I started I was quite discouraged. I didn't feel like reading the Bible. However instead of giving up the Lord helped me to read His word.  the personal blessing that I received is incomprehensible I was blessed in so many ways. my encouragement to you friend is to read the Bible and share the good news of Jesus whether you feel it or not. His Word will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment